JOSCAR rubber stamps Visual Management Systems Ltd.
- By phennings
- On 21/03/2017
Glasgow based Software and Hardware developer specialising in Safety and Security Solutions have received the valuable accreditation, demonstrating that it is “fit for business” in the defence, aerospace and security sectors.
A Valuable Accreditation
“The accreditation acknowledges the fact that Visual Management Systems Ltd., developer of the flagship TITAN VISION (PSIM) Physical Security Information Management System conforms to the rigorous requirements of JOSCAR and as such are open for business world-wide.” Graeme Anderson, Commercial Director
Joint Supply Chain Accreditation Register
The need to manage suppliers in increasingly complex supply chains and a growing national and global regulatory corporate governance and media-savvy environment is essential for short and long-term success.
JOSCAR was created by ADS to help suppliers demonstrate they are “fit for business”, not only in the defence, aerospace, security and space sectors but also other sectors they may be operating in.
|ADS had formed a Governance group of buying organisations and representatives from the supplier community to work with Hellios Information, the third-party service provider, to develop and administer JOSCAR.|
It is a cross-sector collaborative solution which will reduce the time, cost, resources and duplication currently needed to provide information to major customers. Holding common supplier data in a central system allows the information to be accessed by all participating buying organisation
Benefits to Buyers
- Demonstrates to clients and other stakeholders that suppliers are “fit for business”
- Immediate access to a single source of accurate, comprehensive and high quality data
- Reduced time and cost associated with pre-qualification, assurance, and ongoing compliance
- More effective identification and management of supply chain risks and brand reputation
- Easier access to opportunities to SMEs
- Facilitates increased supplier development and performance
- Enhanced management information reporting on key supplier measuresAbility to add bespoke content and integrate with back office systems
The directors and staff at Visual Management Systems Ltd. are delighted to announce that TITAN SECURE and TITAN AI solutions developed at the Glasgow HQ, received awards at the recent Counter Terror Awards ceremony in Londons prestigious ILC conference…
Visual Management Systems Ltd. developer of the TITAN VISION PSIM Solution has become the latest company to be invited to join the Airports Centre of Excellence (ACoE). ACoE will work with the company to provide innovative and world class solutions for air…
Contact us at www.veracityglobal.com
No items to display
No items to display